1/12 Little Armory (LA036) M24A2 Type
Out of stock
The Little Armory line is perfect for those looking to bring military detail and realism to their 1/12 figures and humanoid models like figma, S.H.Figuarts, Frame Arms Girls, and Megami Device!
The Little Armory line is perfect for those looking to bring military detail and realism to their 1/12 figures and humanoid models like figma, S.H.Figuarts, Frame Arms Girls, and Megami Device! Body color: Black Overall length: about 10 cm
- 1/12 scale assembly kit from "Little Armory" that combines realism and a combination of movable figures.
- This work will commercialize the US military sniper and assault rifle that is currently in use.
- This item is a must-have for collectors of realistic scale weapons!
- Improved M24A2 of bolt action type sniper rifle M24SWS with 7.62 x 51 mm bore.
- Adoptable adjustable stock with improved fitting with the shooter.
- To improve responsiveness, the inner magazine can be changed to a removable box magazine.
- A sound suppressor which covers the barrel is also standard equipment.
- In addition, it features a long rail "MARS" extending from the engine section to the stock distal end so that the clip-on type night vision device required for night snipers can be used in conjunction with the daytime scope.
- This kit reproduces the figure prepared for the night battle. The PVS 27 type night vision, M 3 type scope can be tandem on the rail.
- Bipod can be displayed deployed or stored through parts swapping.
- The bolt can be cycled and the magazine can also be removed.
|Series||Little Armory / Realistic Weapon|
|Condition||This is a model kit and requires assembly.|